Flights connecting Newcastle Airport to seven European cities for iconic Christmas markets announced
Jet2 have announced the sale of their Christmas Markets programme for 24/25.
and live on Freeview channel 276
Jet2 has announced its Christmas Markets programme from Newcastle Airport, connecting Geordies to an array of European cities in winter 24/25.
Festive flights can be booked now to seven winter wonderlands including Berlin, Budapest, Cologne, Copenhagen, Vienna, Krakow and Prague- all popular Christmas Market destinations for all of your festive feels.
It’s the earliest Jet2 has ever put the programme on sale due to overwhelming demand for Christmas 2024.
- Mini-series of flights and breaks to Berlin with up to twice-weekly services (Thursday and Sunday) from 21st November to 15th December.
- Also available is a mini-series of flights and breaks to Budapest, thanks to Thursday and Sunday services operating from 28th November to 22nd December.
- Mini-series of flights and breaks to Cologne with up to twice-weekly services (Monday and Friday) from 29th November to 23rd December.
- Mini-series of flights and breaks to Copenhagen also available with two weekly services (Monday and Friday) from 29th November to 23rd December.
- A mini-series of flights and breaks to Vienna means up to two weekly services (Thursday and Sunday) from 21st November to 22nd December.
- Customers can also visit the Christmas markets in Krakow and Prague, thanks to two weekly services to the European Christmas market destinations for Winter 24/25.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “As well as seeing strong demand from customers and independent travel agents booking a Christmas Market break for this winter, we know that people want to book ahead and get their holidays locked in for next winter too.
“We have given holidaymakers exactly what they want by putting a fantastic selection of Christmas Market destinations on sale from Newcastle International Airport for Winter 24/25. This is the earliest we have ever put our Christmas Markets programme on sale, meaning customers and independent travel agents in the region can book in advance and have the best choice of dates and hotels from across our festive hotspots.
“We are anticipating a very successful Winter 24/25 and look forward to taking holidaymakers to their favourite Christmas Market destinations, as well as showcasing our award-winning flights and city breaks to them.”