Geordies travelling to and from the Newcastle city centre this weekend have been warned to plan ahead as times for the last metro change.
A revised Metro timetable will be in place on both Saturday, January 21 and Sunday, January 22 across the network.
No trains at all will be running between Airport-South Gosforth and South Gosforth-Four Lane Ends this weekend, but more to note is the change in the last Metros.
For any residents coming in and out of Newcastle this weekend to make the most of Restaurant Week, watch Newcastle in Premier League action at Crystal Palace in bars, shopping or whatever it may be, travellers are warned to check times and plan their journey home.
In a message shared on social media, Tyne and Wear Metro said: "Please be aware trains will finish and terminate earlier than normal due to this weekends improvement works."
Metro trains are set to end approximately 90 minutes earlier with travellers having to change plans or make alternative travel arrangements if necessary.
The revised last Metro times for Saturday, January 21 are as below:
- 22:09 South Gosforth - South Hylton
- 22:16 South Gosforth - South Shields
- 22:30 St James - Four Lane Ends
- 22:39 South Gosforth - Pelaw
- 22:46 South Gosforth - Haymarket
- 22:22 South Hylton - South Gosforth
- 22:37 South Hylton - Haymarket
- 22:41 South Shields - South Gosforth
- 22:52 South Hylton - Monument plt 2
- 22:56 - South Shields - Monument plt 2
- 23:07 South Hylton - Pelaw
- 23:22 Four Lane Ends - Pelaw