National Pizza Day: Round-up of deals on February 9 including Pizza Hut, Pizza Express and Greggs
National Pizza Day often sees restaurants and takeaways offer big savings on the food favourite - here’s where to get the best deals.
and live on Freeview channel 276
National Pizza Day 2023 is upon us. The annual foodie celebration that lands today (Thursday, February 9) is the day to pay homage to the beautiful dough-based dish from Italy and to indulge in your pizza fantasies.
Whether that’s adding controversial pineapple as a topping or dipping your crust into a vat of garlic mayo, it’s the time to do it - we won’t tell anyone. Most of the UK’s biggest restaurants and takeaways offer big savings on their pizzas around this time, so it’s the perfect time to treat yourself.
So, where can you grab a good deal on National Pizza Day 2023? Here’s everything you need to know - we’ll be adding new offers as they come in.
Pizza Hut is offering some great deals for National Pizza Day. These include:
- 50% off when you spend £25 or more
- My Box Meal deal - for just £6.99 (click and collect) or £10.99 (delivery), customers can grab their own individual meal deal which includes a small pizza, side and drink
Or if you miss out on National Pizza Day, the chain is offering customers the chance to snap up these deals for the remainder of February:
- Monday Madness (Mondays only) - order any large pizza for £9.99
- Two’s day Tuesdays (Tuesdays only) - order any two pizzas for the price of one
You can order for delivery or find your closest store on the Pizza Hut website.
Greggs has joined forces with Just Eat to offer customers a free slice of pizza when you spend £12.50 on your order with the delivery service. Customers can choose from toppings including Margherita, Pepperoni, Spicy Mexican Chicken and Pepperoni hot shot.
Pizza Express has teamed up with Deliveroo to offer fans a special offer for National Pizza Day. Customers ordering via the delivery service can get 20% off a ‘Table for 2’ bundle, which includes:
- Two starters (choice of Classic Dough Balls ‘PizzaExpress’, Gluten-Free Dough Balls ‘PizzaExpress’ or Garlic Bread with Mozzarella)
- Two pizzas (Classic Margherita, Classic American, Gluten-Free Margherita, Gluten-Free American, Romana Margherita or Romana American available as an upgrade).
Zizzi has also teamed up with Deliveroo to offer customers a whopping 20% off its entire menu. A spokeperson said: “Whether customers want to get spicy with the Rustica Picante, or go veggie with the Rustica Primavera, Zizzi lovers can get nearly a fifth of the price knocked off their entire order.”