KT Tunstall announces 2023 UK tour including Newcastle date - how to get tickets and full list of tour dates
The ‘Suddenly I See’ singer will be touring the UK in 2023
The songstress, who has also been nominated for a Grammy Award, will be touring her upcoming album ‘NUT’, which is set to be released on all major streaming platforms on 9 September.
NUT is the product of a project spanning seven years. Tunstall says: "It’s the final part of a trilogy of records that has spanned probably the most extreme and profound period of change in my life. The personal arc of these three records has been pretty extraordinary for me.”
The name of the album can be considered niche, but Tunstall explains the reasoning behind why the album’s name: KT explains the inspiration behind the album’s name: “Growing up in Scotland, if someone was losing their temper you would say, ‘Dinny lose yer Nut!’ I love that the word also means a seed.
“The album artwork is all about the brain being a garden; you reap what you sow, you need to keep the weeds at bay, and there is an almost supernatural beauty to when things blossom.”
When is Tunstall performing in Newcastle?
Her performance in Newcastle comes towards the end of the tour. She will perform at Sage Gateshead on 11 March 2023.
Where else is she performing?
Tunstall will be performing all over the UK, in locations such as York, Southampton, London, Nottingham, Aberdeen and more.
Her full UK tour dates are:
- February 23 – Buxton Opera House
- February 24 - York Barbican
- February 26 – Manchester Albert Hall
- February 27 – Birmingham Symphony Hall
- February 28– Bath The Forum
- March 2 – Bexhill De La Warr Pavilion
- March 3 – Southampton O2 Guildhall
- March 4 – Cambridge Corn Exchange
- March 6 – Cardiff St David’s Hall
- March 7 – London O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire
- March 9 – Guildford G Live
- March 10 – Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- March 11 – Sage Gateshead
- March 14 – Aberdeen Music Hall
- March 15 – Edinburgh Usher Hall
- March 17 – Glasgow SEC Armadillo
How do I get tickets to see KT Tunstall in Newcastle?
Tickets for her performance in Gateshead are currently on sale, and can be purchased online via Ticketmaster.
The cheapest tickets currently cost £41.25 each and are located in section LEV 2 row EE.
Ticketmaster also has a ‘best seats’ tab on their site, which can earmark the best tickets still currently available.
These cost £93.50 each and are located in section LEV 1 row D.
What is a possible setlist?
According to setlist.fm, a possible setlist could be:
- It Took Me So Long To Get Here, But Here I Am
- Miniature Disasters
- Other Side of the World
- Black Horse and the Cherry Tree / Black Betty / Seven Nation Army
- The Boys of Summer (Don Henley Cover)
- Under the Weather
- The River
- Closer to Fine (Indigo Girls Cover)
- Suddenly I See
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper Cover)
This setlist was compiled from her performance at Koka Booth Amphitheatre, Cary, NC, USA on 21 May 2022.
DISCLAIMER This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.