N-Dubz are back.
The band surprised fans on Monday 16 May with an announcement that they would be dropping a new single Charmer on Thursday 19 May.
“Charmer is instantly recognisable as an N-Dubz song, featuring their trademark storytelling via the slick raps of Dappy and Fazer, alongside the sassy vocals of Tulisa,” a spokesperson for the group said.
The single will air on BBC 1 Xtra on Thursday (19 May) evening, and will be released shortly following that first airing.
Alongside the announcement of new music they also revealed a UK arena tour that will kick off later in the year.
So, when is the famous trio coming to Newcastle?
Here’s everything you need to know about the exciting announcement.
When are they playing Newcatle?
NDubz are scheduled to play the Utilita Arena in Newcastle on Monday 7 November 2022. This will be the first show in their Back To The Future tour.
Doors are scheduled to open at 6pm.
Due to ‘phenomenal’ demand the band announced an extra date for their stop off in Newcastle at the Utilita Arena on Saturday 03 December.
When can I get tickets?
Tickets go on general sale via Ticketmaster on Friday 20 May at 10am.
Prices for the tickets are unknown as of yet but there may be additional handling and delivery feeds to your order.
Tickets for the new dates go on sale on Monday 30 May at 10am.
Where else is the band touring?
See the full list of dates and venues the tour will be visiting below:
- Monday 7 Nov 2022 - Newcastle Utilita Arena - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 8 Nov 2022 - Glasgow OVO Hydro - SOLD OUT
- Thursday 10 Nov 2022 - Nottingham Motorpoint Arena - SOLD OUT
- Friday 11 Nov 2022 - Leeds First Direct Arena - SOLD OUT
- Saturday 12 Nov 2022 - Birmingham Utilita Arena - SOLD OUT
- Monday 14 Nov 2022 - Bournemouth International Centre - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 15 Nov 2022 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena - SOLD OUT
- Thursday 17 Nov 2022 - London The O2 - SOLD OUT
- Friday 18 Nov 2022 - Sheffield Utilita Arena - SOLD OUT
- Saturday 19 Nov 2022 - Manchester AO Arena - SOLD OUT
- Sunday, November 20 - Manchester AO Arena - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, November 22 - Nottingham Motorpoint Arena - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, November 23 - London The O2 - SOLD OUT
- Saturday, November 26 - Birmingham Utilita Arena - SOLD OUT
- Sunday, November 27 - Leeds First Direct Arena - SOLD OUT
- Monday, November 28 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena - SOLD OUT
The band announced extra tour dates on Friday 27 May:
- Tuesday, November 29 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Thursday, December 1 - Liverpool M&S Bank Arena
- Friday, December 2 - Sheffield Utilita Arena
- Saturday, December 3 - Newcastle Utilita Arena
- Thursday, December 6 - London The O2
What will the setlist be?
The tour has yet to commence as of yet so the setlist is being kept well underwraps.
However, as this is a reunion tour it’s highly likely that fans will be treated to their all time favourite songs by the band.
Here are just a few of N-Dubz’s most popular hits, you will likely here at the show:
- Playing with Fire
- Number One
- Papa, can you hear me?
- I Need You
- We Dance On
- Say It’s Over
- Best Behaviour
- Wouldn’t You
When does the presale for the show start?
Presale from the Utilita Arena Newcastle will be available from Thursday 19 May at 10am, and will end an hour before the general sale opens.
Ticketmaster will also be running a presale event which is scheduled to open from Thursday 19 May at 10am, this will also run until an hour before general sale kicks off.
Three Mobile are currently running a presale event, so customers of the company will have access from now until Friday 20 May 2022 at 9am.
Why did N-Dubz split up?
The band originally announced that they would be taking a two year break to focus on solo projects in 2011.
However, Tulisa later confirmed in 2012 the band had split. Tulisa wrote on her twitter that Dappy had left the band to pursue a solo career and had not been in touch with her since.
Who are N-Dubz?
N-Dubz consists of rappers Dappy, real name Costadinos Contostavlos, his cousin Tulisa Contostavlos and Fazer, real name Richard Rawson.
The band were together from 2000 before announcing they would be taking a break to work on solo projects in 2011.
The original announcement said that their break would be a two-year pause, however they had published no new music since the announcement, until now. The trio announced their newest single Charmer would be released on Thursday 19 May 2022.
Throughout their career the band saw great success. The band’s first two albums were certified platinum in the UK, and they went on to collaborate with TInchy Stryder in 2009 on Number One which reached No.1 in the UK Singles Chart.
As well as chart success the band won many accolades including four Mobo awards including best newcomer in 2007, and best song in 2010. At the 2010 Brit Awards they were nominated for best British single.