Newcastle's motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And one of them is expected to cause moderate delays – with drivers facing a wait of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that four closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A696, from 8pm October 17 to 6am October 19, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A696 northbound and southbound, Kenton Bank foot to Black callerton Lane closures for Structures.
• A1, from 8pm October 17 to 6am October 21, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1 northbound and southbound, junction 73 to junction 74, lane closures fro inspection/survey works.
• A184, from 8pm May 16 to 6am October 31, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A19 northbound and southbound, Downhill Lane, carriageway closures and lane closures for interchange upgrades.
• A1, from 8pm July 18 2022 to 6am March 10 2023, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1 northbound and southbound, J70 Dunston to J74 Scotswood - carriageway closure for communications on behalf of Highways England.
And a further two closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A696, from 8pm October 24 to 6am October 25, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A696 North and southbound, Airport roundabout to Prestwick airport Lane one closure for road markings.
• A696, from 8pm October 31 to 6am November 2, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A696 North and South bound, Black Callerton and Newbiggin slip road closures for Electrical testing.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.