Newcastle's motorists will have six road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
And one of them is expected to cause delays of between 10 and 30 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that two closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A1, from 8pm July 18 2022 to 6am May 27 2023, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A1 northbound and southbound, junction 70 Dunston to junction 74 Scotswood - carriageway closure for communications on behalf of Highways England.
• A1, from 8pm April 10 2021 to 6am June 3 2023, moderate delays (10-30 minutes): A1 northbound and southbound, junction 74 Scotswood to junction 79 North Brunton, carriageway closures for major Project carriageway widening.
And a further four closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A69, from 7pm May 15 to 7am May 20, slight delays (under 10 minutes): Heddon on The Wall off slip, closed for carriageway repairs.
• A696, from 8pm May 18 to 6am May 20, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A696 eastbound, Prestwick roundabout to Airport roundabout lane closure for electrical works.
• A19, from 8pm May 19 to 6am May 20, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A19 northbound and southbound, Killingworth Interchange, exit and entry slip road closures for horticultural works.
• A19, from 8pm May 24 to 6am May 25, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A19 northbound and southbound, Fisher Lane to Moor Farm, Lane closures for safety fence works.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.