South Tyneside's motorists will have five road closures to avoid nearby on the National Highways network this week.
But the news isn't too bad, with all of them only expected to cause slight delays, of under 10 minutes.
The latest expected works list, with notes from National Highways, shows that three closures already in place are expected to carry on this week:
• A19, from 8pm May 2 to 6am May 23, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A19 north and southbound, A194 Lindisfarne Interchange to A185 Tyne Tunnel, Lane closures for communications by CHC Highways/Telent.
• A19, from 8pm April 11 to 6am May 25, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A19/A194 Lindisfarne Interchange north and southbound, exit slip roads, slip road lane closures for bridge maintenance.
• A184, from 9.30am April 11 to 3.30pm June 20, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A194M northbound, Follingsby Interchange to White Mare Pool Roundabout - South Tyneside works.
And a further two closures will begin over the next seven days:
• A19, from 8pm May 19 to 6am May 20, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A19 northbound and southbound, Killingworth Interchange, exit and entry slip road closures for horticultural works.
• A19, from 8pm May 24 to 6am May 25, slight delays (under 10 minutes): A19 northbound and southbound, Fisher Lane to Moor Farm, Lane closures for safety fence works.
National Highways is responsible for maintaining motorways and major A-roads, so closures of smaller roads will not be included in their schedule.