Super League Magic Weekend 2022: fixtures, how to get tickets and when is it
and live on Freeview channel 276
Fans will travel from all across the nation to watch their favourite teams battle it out across six games.
It’s reported that around 60,000 fans are expected to attend the event this weekend.
Super League Chief Commercial Officer, Rhodri Jones said: “It was great to be back in Newcastle in 2021, and even more so with fans back in the stadium.”
“We are delighted to be returning to St James’ Park in 2022 and I must thank the football club, Newcastle City Council and NE1 for showing us so much support.”
“I look forward to seeing the stadium, fan zone and city brimming with Rugby League fans again next year.”
So, when is the Super League Magic weekend?
Here’s everything you need to know about
When is the Super League Magic weekend?
Super League’s Magic Weekend will take place on Saturday 9 July and Sunday 10 July 2022.
Where is the Super League Magic weekend held?
For 2022 the Super League Magic weekend will be held at St James’ Park in Newcastle.
Can I still get tickets?
Tickets are still available for the weekend and can be purchased at the official Rugby League website.
At the time of publishing ticket prices started from £20.00 and went up £55.00.
These prices do not include any additional delivery and handling costs that may be applied at the time of purchasing.
Tickets can be collected at the following locations:
- Milburn Stand Main Reception - VIP collections & hospitality
- Stadium Box Office - General admission
- Gallowgate Collection Windows – Sky VIP
The box office opens on Saturday at 11am and closes at 8pm, and on Sunday at 10am until 6:30pm.
What are the fixtures for Super League magic weekend?
Saturday 9 July
- Wakefield Trinity v Toulouse Olympique (14:30)
- St Helens v Wigan Warriors (16:45)
- Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers (19:00)
Sunday 10 July
- Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils (13:00)
- Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves (15:15)
- Hull KR v Hull FC (17:30)
What are the allocated zones for fans?
- Saturday: Wakefield Trinity, St Helens, Leeds Rhinos
- Sunday: Huddersfield Giants, Catalans Dragons, Hull KR
- Saturday: Toulouse Olympique, Wigan Warriors, Castleford Tigers
- Sunday: Salford Red Devils Warrington Wolves, Hull FC
What is the Super League Magic weekend?
The Magic weekend is hugely popular among fans and has been since it’s beginning.
Thousands of fans travel from all over the nation to attend the six games played across the weekend and watch their favourite teams clash.
The Magic Weekend first started in 2007 and was held at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, featuring all 12 Super League clubs across two days at one venue.
Since its beginning it has been held at a number of venues such as Murrayfield in Edinburgh, Etihad Stadium in Manchester and Anfield in Liverpool.
2022 will be the 15th annual weekend, the only time the Magic weekend has not gone ahead was in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.