Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams will be performing at the Arena on May 20. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images for the Invictus Games Foundation )
The musician will be playing dates across the UK throughout the months of May and and July in 2022.
Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming show in Newcastle - including where to get tickets.
When is Bryan Adams coming to Newcastle?
Bryan Adams is scheduled to play the Utilita Arena in Newcastle on 20 May 2022. The doors are scheduled to open at 6pm.
Can I still get tickets?
Tickets went on sale on 15 October 2021.
Tickets for the show are still available on Ticketmaster. However, the availability is low.
Ticket prices currently start at £53.50 and go up to £150. These prices do not include the booking fees.
What is the setlist?
The tour has yet to start so no setlist has been played as of yet. However, Adams did announce that he will be playing a different classic album in full for each night of his Royal Alert tour stint.
Depending on the night, fans will have the chance to here the following live:
- 9 May 2022 – Cuts Like A Knife
- 10 May 2022 – Into The Fire
- 11 May 2022 – Waking Up The Neighbours
While it is unconfirmed what the musician will play at the rest of his shows fans will no doubt hear some of their favourite songs from the albums above as well as his most popular hits like Summer Of ‘69, Heaven, and Run to You.
Where else in the UK is Bryan Adams playing?
Bryan Adams announced a huge arena tour throughout the UK. Here are the dates and venues he is playing throughout May and July:
- 9 May - Royal Albert Hall, London
- 10 May - Royal Albert Hall, London
- 11 May - Royal Albert Hall, London
- 13 May - The Brighton Centre, Brighton
- 14 May - Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- 15 May - Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- 17 May - AO Arena, Manchester
- 18 May - M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- 20 May - Utilita Arena, Newcastle
- 22 May - P&J Live, Aberdeen
- 23 May - OVO Hydro, Glasgow
- 25 May - Bonus Arena, Hull
- 26 May - The O2, London
- 29 May - The SSE Arena, Belfast
- 01 July - Open Air Theatre, Scarborough
- 02 July - Halton Stadium, Widnes
- 03 July - QEII Arena, Telford
- 05 July - The Riverside, Durham
- 06 July - Floors Castle, Kelso, Roxburghshire
- 08 July - Blickling Estate, Norwich
- 10 July - Harewood House, Leeds
- 11 July - Cardiff Castle, Cardiff
Who is Bryan Adams?
Bryan Adams is a Canadian guitarist, singer, songwriter, record producer and photographer.
Adam has reportedly sold more than 100 million records and singles worldworld, making him one of the best-selling artists of all time.
Adams has been in the music industry for over 40 years, and within that time span has released 17 studio albums, six compilation albums, two soundtrack albums, six live albums. This has spawned over 69 singles.
Throughout his career, Bryan Adams has won 20 Juno Awards and a Grammy Award for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture or Television amongst 15 Grammy nominations. Adams has also been nominated for five Golden Globe Awards and three Academy Awards for his songwriting for films.
Bryan Adams has cemented his place in music history when he was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Canada’s Walk of Fame, the Canadian Broadcast Hall of Fame, the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame.