George Ezra has returned to the music scene with a brand new album following a four year break.
The musician has written and produced his latest album Gold Rush Kid by himself alongside his long time collaborator Joel Pott.
George Ezra has celebrated the release of his second single Green Green Grass from his upcoming studio album with the announcement of a 12 city tour throughout the UK and Ireland.
So when are tickets going on sale?
Here is everything you need to know about the musician’s upcoming tour.
When is George Ezra playing Newcastle?
George Ezra is scheduled to play the Utilita Arena in Newcastle on Tuesday 20 September 2022.
When do tickets go on sale?
General sale for tickets to the tour go on sale via Ticketmaster at 9:45am on Friday 29 April.
How can I get presale tickets?
Fans who pre-order Gold Rush Kid before 3pm on Tuesday 26 April can access tickets via exclusive pre-sale on Ticketmaster, before they go on general sale. This pre-sale is scheduled to start on Wednesday 27 April 10am.
Where else is George Ezra playing in the UK?
Here are all the dates George Ezra is playing throughout the UK:
- Sunday 17 July - Finsbury Park, London
- Tuesday 13 September - M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
- Wednesday 14 September - Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- Friday 16 September - The AO Arena, Manchester
- Tuesday 20 September - Utilita Arena, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Thursday 22 September - Utilita Arena, Birmingham
- Sunday 25 September - P&J Live, Aberdeen
- Monday 26 September - The Ovo Hydro, Glasgow
- Wednesday 28 September - SSE Arena, Belfast
- Thursday 29 September - 3Arena, Dublin
- Saturday 1 October - Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
- Sunday 2 October - Utilita Arena, Sheffield
Who is the support act?
While no support acts have been announced for the full tour, the show at Finsbury Park in July is set to have the following support acts: Blossoms, Mimi Webb, Holly Humberstone, The Big Moon, Mychelle and the London International Gospel Choir.
This stellar line-up of performances will no doubt be mirrored throughout the tour with similar artists of the same calibre.
Who is George Ezra?
George Ezra is a British singer-songwriter.
The musician caught his big break in 2014 when he released his hit single Budapest. The single went to number one in many countries bringing global success for the musician.
Following the success of his single, George Ezra released his debut album Wanted on Voyage in 2014 which saw similar success. The album went straight to number one in the UK charts, as well as in seven other countries.
His debut album went on to be the third best-selling album of 2014 in the UK.
In 2019, Ezra won the Brit Award for British Male Solo Artist, and was nominated for two other awards including British Album of the Year for his second studio album Staying at Tamara’s.