Blossoms have announced a Newcastle date as part of their UK tour this winter.
The five-piece Stockport band will embark on a lengthy UK and Ireland tour in November and December 2022.
The shows, which include a date at Newcastle O2 City Hall in November, will also see them perform live at Manchester’s O2 Apollo and one night at London’s O2 Academy Brixton.
This summer, Blossoms performed a string of sold-out shows, including headlining sets at Truck and Y Not? festivals as well as a critically acclaimed headline performance at Glastonbury featuring Mel C of the Spice Girls.
When are Blossoms coming to Newcastle?
Blossoms are scheduled to perform at Newcastle O2 City Hall on November 20, at 7pm.
Hot to get tickets for Blossoms Newcastle gig?
Tickets for the concert’s general admission will go on sale at 9am on Friday, August 5 and can be purchased via Ticketmaster.
Meanwhile, pre-sale tickets for those with O2 Priority will be available on Ticketmaster website from 9 am, Wednesday August 3.
Where else are Blossoms performing? Here is a full list of UK tour dates:
- 11 November - Bristol, O2 Academy
- 12 November - Nottingham, Rock City
- 13 November - Aylesbury, Waterside Theatre
- 15 November - Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 16 November - Portsmouth Guildhall
- 18 November - Exeter, Great Uni Hall
- 19 November - Bournemouth, O2 Academy
- 20 November - Newcastle, O2 City Hall
- 22 November - Glasgow, O2 Academy
- 23 November - Edinburgh, O2 Academy
- 25 November - Doncaster Dome
- 26 November - Cardiff, Great Uni Hall
- 27 November - Liverpool, Uni Mountford Hall
- 29 November - Birmingham, O2 Academy
- 30 November - Norwich UEA
- 2 December - Brighton Dome
- 3 December - London, O2 Academy Brixton
- 5 December - Belfast Telegraph
- 6 December - Dublin, Olympia Theatre
- 8 December - Manchester, O2 Apollo
- 9 December - Manchester, O2 Apollo
What are the most notable Blossoms’ successes?
Since their formation in 2013, Blossoms have received considerable acclaim and success.
The band’s most recent UK number one album, Ribbon Around The Bomb, was produced by their frequent and well-known partners, James Skelly and Rich Turvey, and centres on a figure named "The Writer."
The band’s third studio album, 2020’s Foolish Loving Spaces, was their second UK No. 1 album, while their fourth studio album, Ribbon Around The Bomb, delivered them their third UK No. 1 album, with the album’s notable singles Ode To NYC, The Sulking Poet, and Care For already being fan favourites.
Blossoms have had five albums in the top five in the UK, including In Isolation/Live From the Plaza Theatre, Stockport.
*This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on items purchased through this article, but that does not affect our editorial judgement.